The acronym ENOS stands for ‘Encontro Nacional de openSUSE’, a Portuguese expression which can be translated to ‘National openSUSE Meeting’, an event meant to unite the Portuguese openSUSE users.
The purpose of ENOS is to give an opportunity to the Portuguese openSUSE users to be together, as well as provide the participants an insight view on the latest developments on the openSUSE project and stimulate them to take an active part on the community itself.
Note: The following info is outdated. Please visit Events/ENOS page to make sure you are reading the newest news about ENOS.
Places and Dates
- Date: 1 September, 11:00 am - 00:00 am
- Places: Caldas da Rainha, Centro da Juventude and Parque D. Carlos I
- Discussion Topics: Innovation, openSUSE Status, related projects, Open Source projects
- Map: ENOS Map
The current schedule, subject to changes, defines the following (all the times refer to Portugal Local Time):
- 11:00 am - Gathering at Parque D. Carlos I (wireless is available)
- 01:00 pm - Lunch at ‘O Canas’ restaurant
- 03:00 pm - Community Space at ‘Centro da Juventude’ (wireless is available)
- Ideas & Discussion
- +06:00 pm - Caldas da Rainha at night :-)
Organization and Participants
If you don’t know how to help us, see the suggestions below:
- Plan a session, workshop or a demo
- Tell a friend so he/she can invite another person